SPACE COAST DANCE CLUB
|Home • Membership • Past Events • Etiquette • Bylaws
DANCE CLUB ETIQUETTE
• Space Coast Dance Club does not tolerate any form of harassment--verbal or physical.
• All persons of any age who attend the dance, whether dancing or not, must sign in at the registration desk.
• Teaching on the social dance floor is not appropriate. Even so called "friendly advice" regarding another's dancing can be hurtful.
• Standing and talking on the dance floor takes away valuable dance space. Please socialize off the floor.
• Please be considerate of other dancers. All dancers should share the floor and observe “slots” and “lines-of- dance.”
• Please treat our visiting DJs, professional instructors and announcers with respect. When dancing with instructors or asking questions please remember that many of your fellow dancers are waiting for the opportunity to meet our visiting professionals. Please limit conversation during announcements so that all dancers can hear the information.
• Dancing brings us into others' personal space. We all need to be aware of our personal hygiene.
• Graciously accept when someone says “no” to a dance invitation from you. Also, it is considered to be bad manners to decline an invitation from one person and then accept an invitation from another person during the same song.
• Please bus your table or seating area and do not create additional work for our wonderful volunteers.
• The consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted. Misconduct due to the consumption of alcoholic beverages is not condoned.
• Please do not behave in a way that distracts others from enjoyment of the dance. Excessively loud talking, displays of observed rudeness, and other inappropriate behavior can be disturbing to others.
• Space Coast Dance Club encourages you to bring your family and friends to our activities. People of
ages are welcome. For safety reasons, if one of your guests is a child, please be sure the child has
appropriate adult supervision/accompaniment. Every person who attends the dance must be signed in,
regardless of what age or whether or not they dance,
• Users of tobacco and vaping devices are kindly reminded that they are not permitted to use vaping, tobacco or tobacco-like products in the FOP or any other place outside near the building.
• When you have concerns, criticism or suggestions, please refrain from expressing these items directly toward other Club members, guests, guest dance instructors, or guest DJ's at our Club. We request that these items be directed solely toward members of the Board of Directors so that they may be handled properly and within the policies of our Club.
|Copyright (c) 2011-2024 Space Coast Dance Club All rights reserved
Space Coast Dance Club
PO Box 410664
Melbourne, FL 32941
Speak to Director
Regina Foley (321)951-0940
SCDC 2024 Board of Directors
Rich Krywe - President
Joan Silvester - Vice President
Diana Tuggle - Secretary
Debbie Werner - Treasurer
Regina Foley - Director
Steve Dandeneau - Director
Dominic Brunet - Director
Deborah LaPointe - Director